Tuesday, 15 November 2016

FOOTBALL FEVER

Anything to win! Winning is everything! Losers never 
win! All of these things and more come into play when 
the championship is on the line in any sport. This 
applies double in football in the Texas towns where 
footfall is king. It is easy to get caught up in the 
football fever and get carried away on bets, promises, 
overstatements and whatever. This is one of those times 
when the winner takes all. 

Excitement was everywhere in town as our high school 
football team was headed to the playoffs with high 
hopes of winning. We were facing the only unbeaten team 
in our division and they were good and we were trying 
everything to get our players hyped up and playing 
above themselves. We had to win!

Hubby and I decided to volunteer to be a part of the 
adults who would go on the trip by bus and help with 
the players, cheerleaders and things. We were sort of 
like chaperones to see that they behaved themselves and 
didn't get into trouble. The trip was an overnight trip 
where we had to stay two nights at a hotel and the trip 
promised to be a lot of fun. 

I really didn't know how much fun it was going to be. 
There were spontaneous things and unplanned events that 
took place. Innocent remarks would prove to add to my 
pleasure as much as winning, well perhaps winning was a 
part of it, and after all it was I who got carried away 
on some off hand comments made to one of the players. A 
championship game is intoxicating and one may say 
things they didn't intend to. When the team wins, one 
will loose their head and do things they normally would 
not do. 

Now to get on with the story. Hubby got a call from his 
boss at the last minute that he had a project to work 
on and this meant that he would not be able to go on 
the trip. He suggested that I continue on with the trip 
being that we had already reserved space and a room at 
the hotel and I enjoy a good football game anyway. The 
buss was loaded and as the seats filled up there was 
one seat by me when "Flash" (a player who was very 
fast, nicknamed Flash) arrived on the scene and decided 
to sit by me. 

Flash was a 6', 160-pound wide receiver, very black and 
had a great attitude. I was pleased he had decided to 
take the seat. Of course we talked about the game and 
Flash was saying what he was going to do and all. He 
said he was going to be at his best and outrun the 
defense and have the quarterback throw him touchdown 
passes. 

He predicted that he would make four or more touchdowns 
and we would win. I got caught up in the excitement and 
told Flash that if he made four touchdowns and we won 
that I would give him anything he wanted. We high-fived 
on that one. He said, Miss Brenda, that is a deal, 
anything I want?" 

"Yes," I said, "Anything I can afford to give you." I 
was thinking money and stuff. 

Flash said, "I'm not going to let you down, Miss 
Brenda. I will make at least four touchdowns and we 
will win and I will think of something I want that you 
can afford," as he gave a little chuckle and smiled at 
me. I still was not suspicious of what he might have in 
mind, after all, I was a married white woman old enough 
to be his mom, and he was a young black guy who was 
handsome and probably had a nice girlfriend who gave 
him all he needed. 

These thought were not in my mind at the time, they are 
just my thoughts now that I recall the events of this 
story. I was thinking of a new CD, T-shirt, sneakers or 
whatever.

We checked into the hotel that afternoon, my room was 
very nice and spacious and only me in the room being 
that my husband had to cancel out at the last moment. I 
went to the lobby and picked up a local paper to read 
and there was a sports column predicting a win of 21 to 
7 in favor of the local team. Flash walked up and spoke 
as I handed him the paper and I said, "Look at this"!

Flash read the article and remarked, "Well I now have 
an added incentive to win and to make those four 
touchdowns and baby I'm going to do it and cash in on 
your promise to boot.. I can taste this win already and 
it is going to be the sweetest one yet, one that I will 
remember all my life." 

"That's a deal, Flash. You only get one chance at this 
game so be good and play hard Go for it. Make me pay 
off. It would be great to win this one, I will give 
anything to win," I said in excitement not realizing I 
was really getting myself into hot water. I still did 
not realize what Flash may have been having visions of. 
To me it was just a lot of hype we were giving each 
other and me especially to get him to play hard and win 
the game.

Arriving at the football stadium, there was plenty of 
hollering, cheering, and excitement and everyone was 
predicting the score of the game as well as the 
outcome. One man said three touchdowns will win, and I 
told him that I already had a promise of four 
touchdowns. All of a sudden flash was in my mind and I 
could not get him out. I looked around at the young 
girls with their boyfriends and looked at the players 
on the field warming up for the game. 

I was having flashbacks of my days in high school and 
dating and being obsessed with boys as I looked for 
Flash. Oh there he is I thought. Oh gee, I wish I was 
young again and could go meet him when he comes out of 
the locker room after the win and congratulate him with 
a big hug and kiss and maybe go out with him later, as 
I giggled and thought of what we might do in the car. 
Of course I knew those days were gone and I was now 
well beyond those years and being with Flash after the 
game was out of the question. 

The game started and as the first quarter ended, the 
score was 7 to 7 and Flash had not scored as of yet. At 
the beginning of the second quarter I was watching 
flash as he raced down the field and was thinking of 
his nice young black body and watching his nice butt 
wiggle as he ran wishing I could feel his body next to 
me when suddenly I realized he had caught a ball and 
was crossing the goal line. "That's great, Flash. You 
are the best. Three more to go and I will give you 
anything," I shouted. 

A black lady next to me laughed and said, "Better watch 
out sugar what you say, that young black stud might 
just decide he wants some of your sweet ass." I was 
embarrassed and didn't know what to say as I sat back 
down wondering if Flash would really want to sample 
what I had at my age.

Half time came and we were trailing 21 to 14. I had 
watched Flash race down the field many times without 
catching the football. He seemed to be well covered on 
most plays. I was enjoying the fantasy of being in high 
school again and watching my favorite player win or 
loose. 

As the game went on and as I watched Flash, I began to 
have visions of what I would do with him if I were back 
in high school. I would be after his body for sure. OK, 
Brenda, stop it. This is not reality I was thinking. 
You are driving yourself crazy for no reason. Well, I 
though, it is so nice to have these little thoughts. 
What I would give to be in bed with this young black 
player? Anything? 

Then it dawned on me. What if we win and Flash makes 
the four touchdowns. I wonder what he will ask for? 
Wish he would ask for my white married ass and he could 
join me in the big old hotel bed. Stop it Brenda! It 
will never happen. 

It was unbelievable, but just like Flash had predicted. 
I watched his nice black butt race down the field two 
more times in the third quarter beating the defense for 
two touchdowns. The score as now 28 to 28, with a 
quarter left to play. Flash had scored three of the 
four he promised. 

Late in the fourth quarter the opponents kicked a field 
goal to go ahead by three points. It looked dismal as 
they got the ball with only 45 seconds left to play. I 
looked over at the sidelines at my hero, Flash. He had 
a dejected look and I wanted to hug him and cheer him 
up and tell him he was my hero win or loose. Just then 
the quarterback fumbled the ball and our offense went 
on the field. Three plays later it was fourth down and 
5 seconds on the clock when Flash broke the huddle, 
looked up where I was sitting and smiled. 

I knew he had gotten the call. I watched intently as 
his young black body raced down the sideline getting 
behind his defender and as he crossed the goal line, 
caught the ball on his fingertips. He raced over in 
front of me and threw the ball my direction. I shouted, 
"You get anything you want Flash" I think he heard me 
as he smiled and raced off the field. WE WON! FLASH had 
WON as well.

I went to the dressing room area as fast as I could and 
met Flash as he came out and gave him a big hug and 
kissed him on the lips. He said, "Miss Brenda, remember 
that you promised me anything you could give me." 

I was wondering what it would be and was having some 
thoughts of what it might be, however I had to remind 
myself to not think too much on the matter because I 
was not a young chick and was likely not attractive to 
this young black stud who I had grown to admire in more 
ways than one in the last two days.

After eating and returning to the room, I found the 
message light was blinking so I called my message box 
and heard this message, "Hi Miss Brenda, This is Flash. 
How did you like the game? I did what I promised. I 
hope you will do the same. I will be over later to 
collect."

Yes it had to be! He wanted me! What am I going to do? 
I decided that if he wanted me I was going to be ready. 
There was a little boutique down the street and off I 
went. I found some lacy, sheer black panties and bra 
and a sheer red gown. Oh wow! I knew I would look hot 
just in case. I hoped that he would not disappoint me. 
I went back to my room and waited and waited and 
waited……………….10 Pm and I heard the phone ring. I was in 
my sheer things with that ready for bed look Flash 
said, "Hi, can I come over and collect now?" 

"OHHH yes, sure. I will be waiting for you Flash, Great 
game!"

Hearing a soft knock, I opened the door for Flash. As 
he came in and saw me, he said, "Wow, Miss Brenda, you 
look hot! I guess you are wondering what I have decided 
I want for making good on my promise. Hope you will not 
be mad at me," as his eyes moved up and down my 5' 9" 
frame. I could see that he was suddenly in a state of 
sexual arousal as I looked down at the front of his 
white jogging suit. The bulge left little to the 
imagination, and little doubt that he was hot for me. I 
was sure he was so worked up he would not be denied 
even if I tried to get out of it.

"No Flash, I will not be angry, after all I did promise 
anything I could give you and I am sure you would not 
ask me for something I could not give. I hope that I 
have not been mistaken in my thoughts about what you 
might want," I blinked my eyes and gave him a coy smile 
as I moved toward him, lifting my lips to meet his. 
Without a word more, we kissed passionately. We both 
came up for air breathing heavily and just looked at 
each other. 

We both knew that we wanted each other and there was no 
turning back. He told me that he was thinking of me all 
through the game and wanted to make good on his promise 
so he could have this moment with me. We then wrapped 
our arms around each other as I told him that he had 
been the focus of my fantasies of being in high school 
again and being with him. We started kissing again as I 
slipped my gown off and let it drop to the floor. I was 
now in my sheer black panties and bra as he let his 
hands explore my body, kissing and breathing heavily.

I was very aware of his black manhood now at it was 
standing tall and erect, brushing me through his 
jogging suit and my panties. I wanted to see my reward 
for encouraging him to do his best, I reached into his 
pants and as I felt his rod I almost had an orgasm as I 
let my mind take me back to high school and I became a 
young girl again wanting to explore all the sexual 
things again. 

As I let my fantasies continue, I was thinking that 
this is the man I want to give myself to. I want to be 
his. He has won me by playing so well in a hero's game 
of football. I held onto his pole as I counted the 
touchdowns that Flash had made, one by one with a 
squeeze.

Flash was now feeling of my white lobes through my 
sheer black bra, as the nips hardened to his touch, I 
whispered to him, "Please unhook my bra so you can 
really play with your toys. He responded and as I let 
my bra fall to the floor, Flash started kissing my neck 
and kissed down to my nips and took them into his mouth 
one by one, sucking like a baby. I unzipped his jacket 
and as it went to the floor. I moved my hands all over 
his hairy chest gently rubbing his manly nips, and all 
over his back. 

I slipped my hands inside his bottoms and I felt his 
sexy hard butt that I had watched twist and squirm all 
through the game, wishing I could do what I was now 
doing. Now they were mine for the moment! I started 
pulling his bottoms down to free his beautiful ebony 
rod. I fell to my knees and took a moment to admire 
this sweet young hard pole that was obviously 
responding to my presence. I was making it pay 
attention to me. 

It was so beautiful and I gently kissed it and licked 
the clear liquid that was seeping from the seed canal. 
I knew that is was getting prepared to send the 
contents of those nice black balls deep inside my white 
canal when I would opened wide and welcomed all he 
could give. I played with his black balls thinking of 
the pleasure I was having and was yet to come. 

Flash was moaning and pushing into my mouth. He was 
ready now for me and I knew that I needed to let him 
play some with my husband's hairy pussy. I moved to the 
bed and whispered to Flash to pull my black panties off 
and look at the prize he had worked so hard for and had 
won. 

He pulled my panties off as I lifted my hips. He 
carefully parted my lips and kissed me deeply, sending 
his tongue deep inside, almost making me have an orgasm 
knowing that a young black man was realizing a dream 
that only a few his age had experienced. He licked my 
clittie and sucked it making me squirm and moan in 
pleasure. 

I gently pulled his head making it known that I was 
ready and opened my thighs inviting him to do the final 
act so important to a man, that of planting their seed. 
Flash was so sexed up now that he was up and into me in 
a "FLASH." He soon was pumping hard and fast as I met 
every stroke with a thrust as I moved my hips in a 
circular motion seeking all he had to give. We were 
both breathing hard and tugging and pulling and holding 
on for all it was worth as we exploded at the same 
time. 

I laid there as I felt his black rod pumping and 
throbbing and spurting the contents of his back balls 
deep inside my husband's private place. My canal was 
having spasms pulling the seed toward their final 
destination as I had a huge orgasm caused by my young 
black stud as he planted his black seed deep in his 
white prize. The only one that could welcome another 
into my husband's playpen was I and I wanted Flash and 
now I had him. 

I was so pleased and satisfied. I was glad that I had 
promised "anything I could give." I was young again, at 
least young enough to have and please a horny young 
black guy who had the 'hots' for me and was playing so 
hard to win his reward, ME!

We laid there without a word for a long time holding 
and gently moving our hands over each other, giving a 
little peck to one another now and then. Flash finally 
spoke up and said, "Just thought you might like to 
know, you are my first white woman, and you have really 
pleased me. I am sure happy that we won. I knew it 
would be good but didn't know it was this good. Just 
think what I would have missed," and he chuckled.

I responded, "Yes, Flash, I didn't know that this was 
in my promise originally but I am glad you thought it 
was. Of course if we had not won, we may not have ever 
know this moment. You have really made this a memorable 
win! It makes me feel really special to know that you 
were playing hard to win…to get ME." 

I laid there remembering every detail of the evening, 
as I moved my hand down between my legs and felt 
Flashe's black seed as they over flowed covering my 
lips and making my pubic hair matt and feel guey. I was 
wishing that we could do this another time, well maybe 
we can... 

I was soon asleep and when I woke, Flash was not in the 
room. Thank goodness he knew to go back to his room so 
we would not be found out and get into trouble, after 
all I was supposed to keep an eye on the students and 
see that they behaved themselves. What do you expect 
when adults think they're teenagers again? 

No comments:

Post a Comment