Tuesday, 5 November 2013

NEW DRESS

 I saw a lady we knew 
most likely shopping for the same party. Her name is 
Kim and I had been seeing her out jogging quite a bit 
lady and she was looking very hot with her new toned 
body. 

Her and her husband have kids in the same school as 
ours and we have known them for 10 years or so and she 
is one of my wife's best friends and I play golf with 
her husband all summer. I would guess she is about the 
same age as me, 38. 

Kim and I talked for a while and then she asked if I 
would let her model the dress for her. She was not sure 
about the size since she had recently lost 18 pounds. 
When the door open she stood there and I think my 
tongue hit the floor. 

She was in an almost skin tight skimpy light colored 
dress. She had removed her bra and her hard nipples 
were showing their way through the flimsy fabric. She 
said, "How do you like it?" 

I was almost at a loss for words and I said, "There's 
no way you can wear that to the party. If you do, I'll 
be staring at you all night that dress really shows off 
your new hot body!"

She just smiled and then said come here and then she 
pulled me into the room and shut the door and we 
started kissing immediately. Our hands were all over 
each others bodies and hers quickly found my belt and 
zipper and had my pants pushed down and then she stood 
back, undid her dress and let her dress fall to the 
ground exposing her hot naked body. 

Suddenly she dropped to her knees and took me into her 
mouth and started working on my cock. Then after a bit 
of oral work she stood up turned around and pointed her 
ass toward me and said, "Okay stud, fuck me now."

I closed my eyes and slid my cock into her from behind 
and just let it sit in her wet pussy and I grabbed her 
hips and started thrusting gently. She soon began to 
moan, "Faster! Harder! Fuck me faster!"

I rammed into her as hard and fast as I could. In less 
than a minute I groaned and told her I was going to 
cum. She said, "Not in me!" and she pulled away and 
went back onto her knees and grabbed my cock. She 
looked up into my eyes as she put my throbbing dick 
back in her mouth and stroked me until I erupted.

I came for what seemed like a lifetime pumping my cum 
down her throat, but she had no problem handling all I 
had, swallowing as fast as I could cum. Finally, I 
collapsed onto the bench and said, "Fuck! That was 
good!"

She stood and leaned over giving me a kiss and said 
that we should get going. She dressed and left the 
room, telling me to wait a couple minutes before I 
left. 

When I finally left the room she was gone, so I bought 
my wife a dress and headed home.

A week later I saw her at the dinner party and she did 
look hot in her new outfit. Her husband caught me 
looking at her ass. I told him he was one lucky guy. He 
said the same to me and then he joked that maybe we 
should switch wives for the night for a little variety.

Of course nothing like that happened, as far as he 
knows at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment