Tuesday, 10 September 2013

WIFE'S LUNCH DATE

Ray, trying to rekindle some the wild spirit of the
 past in his wife, recently bought her a couple of new
 outfits which included the shortest of short, pleated
 skirts. Julie was appreciative of the gesture but
 conservative in how she liked to dress in public,
 especially at work.

 Ray knew, however, that it would be just a matter of
 time before the mood struck his lovely 30-year-old wife
 and she would wear one of the skirts.  Recalling how
 she looked when she tried them on, he knew that even-
 tually her male co-workers, and anybody else she ran
 into, would share his pleasure. She was a beautiful
 woman and he was proud to have other men lust after
 what they couldn't actually have. The skirts just
 barely covered her butt, and when she'd bend over even
 slightly, the mystery was all but over.  Ray liked
 showing off his wife who had a petite but shapely body,
 shoulder length black hair, a pleasant smile and big
 dark eyes. In fact, it was one of Ray's fantasies to
 have another man physically approach Julie.

 Then one day, after the skirts had sat in the closet
 untouched for weeks, Julie called home and asked her
 husband whether he thought it was all right for her to
 have lunch with one of her older bosses that afternoon.
 She said he had been inviting her to lunch for weeks
 and she didn't want to keep turning him down.

 Ray thought about it for a minute, and though he could
 guess what was on this man's mind, he allowed Julie to
 accept the latest invitation and told her to have a
 great time and not to "turn the guy on too much."

 When Ray got off the phone, he decided to check the
 closet to see if on the off chance Julie might have
 worn one of those short  skirts to work that day. Sure
 enough, the black and white skirt was missing.  Julie
 told Ray where she'd be having lunch, hinting that
 maybe it would be a good idea if he too went to the
 restaurant. At first he didn't get it. But now Ray was
 putting it all together. Julie was obviously in a play-
 ful mood and willing to satisfy one of her husband's
 fantasies.

 Ray waited in the parking lot for his wife and her old
 boss to arrive. They pulled up in a black BMW. The man,
 who looked to be in his 50s, was very well dressed.

 Julie appeared not to be wearing any stockings or
 pantyhose; only the skirt, white blouse and ankle high
 black granny boots. She had wonderfully dark skin and
 usually didn't need to wear hose to enhance the
 appearance of her shapely legs. Still, with the skirt
 that short, Ray was surprised to find her bare-legged.

 The couple walked across the parking lot. Julie, seeing
 Ray sitting in his car about 20 feet away, dropped her
 keys. With her back facing Ray, she quickly bent over
 to reveal to him that she wasn't wearing anything under
 the skirt. Ray was stunned.  Later that night, Julie
 told Ray all about her lunch time conversation.

 The man, whose name was Walter, was obviously interest-
 ed in having an encounter with her. He complimented her
 body, told her about his near frigid wife and even
 placed a hand high on her thigh in his car on the ride
 back to their office.  Julie said she let him keep his
 hand there for a couple of seconds before shifting her
 legs so that he'd pull it away.

 "Did he know you weren't wearing panties?" said Ray.

 "He asked me that... and I couldn't lie, even though I
 was somewhat embarrassed," she said.  "So what did he
 say?"

 Julie paused and looked away. "He said he wanted to
 see, no, feel if that were true. I must admit, the
 whole thing was scary, but I was so horny, and so wet
 by then that I think I left a spot on the seat of his
 expensive car."

 "Yeah, but what happened? Did he touch you?" Ray asked.

 "Remember, you've always said it was okay, right?" she
 asked nervously.

 "Yeah, right...just tell me all of it Julie. Tell me
 how you felt."

 "Okay," she said, taking a deep breath. "When he asked,
 I hesitated at first. But then he placed his hand back
 on my leg, more towards the inside, and this time I
 just melted. I don't think I said a word, but I felt my
 legs open slightly, almost involuntarily. Then he moved
 his hand up just an inch or so from my crotch and stop-
 ped. I wasn't sure why. I thought maybe he was chicken-
 ing out. So I just took his wrist and moved his hand
 right between my legs.

 Gosh, it felt so strange. And I was afraid he was going
 to crash this nice car. But he just massaged my pussy
 for a minute or two and I could see the bulge in his
 pants. I was leaning back in the seat, my legs now wide
 open watching his fingers slide in and out of me.
 Luckily it was a real isolated stretch of road we were
 on, about 10 minutes from the office."

 "Unbelievable!" Ray said. "Did you want to...?" "I
 almost felt obligated to at that point," said Julie.
 "Walter asked if I would touch him. I didn't want to
 do it while he was driving, so I asked him to pull
 over. He found the perfect spot about 100 yards off
 the main road, beside some cornfield. I also told him
 that I'd do it if we could pretend afterwards that
 nothing had ever happened.  I guess being that he was
 married for years and pretty high up in the company,
 he had more to lose than me. So he was certainly
 agreeable.

 Anyway, he pulls over and continues playing with me,
 slipping his hands under my blouse and stuff. He even
 went down on me when I placed the seat as far back as
 it would go.  On one hand I couldn't believe how easily
 and fast this was happening, and on the other hand I
 was hoping it wouldn't go too far. I really didn't want
 to fuck him, but I was enjoying all the foreplay and
 was afraid I wouldn't be able to say no.

 Then it came time for me to undo his pants. He asked me
 if I would give him a blowjob. Earlier in the restau-
 rant he hinted that his wife only did it once or twice
 in their entire marriage. Again, I just couldn't stop.
 His wanting me so bad, combined with his polite, mature
 approach just made me feel like it was okay somehow.

 So after playing with his nice cock for a minute or
 two, I just lowered my head onto his lap and slid my
 lips down onto him." "You had this guy's cock in your
 mouth?" said Ray. 

 "How did that feel.

 I mean, you're with somebody entirely new for the first
 time in years."

 "Yeah, it was strange," she said. "He was smaller than
 you, smelled different. But he was so much under my
 power, so appreciative, that I was getting off just
 doing it to him. With each step I wondered what next.
 Would he come right away? What was I going to do if he
 did?  Stuff like that." "OK, you have to tell me, did
 you fuck him?" asked Ray.

 Julie smiled and twirled her hair. "Gosh, you're im-
 patient. I'm getting to that. I didn't want it to go
 that far earlier, but he was good and I was really
 enjoying it, even though we were in the front seats of
 a car.  I know it started out just as a kick, and
 you've encouraged me so many times to do something like
 this -- well I was actually getting off on it now. And,
 yes, I wanted to feel him inside me."

 Ray was hard as a rock at this point. His heart was
 beating rapidly as he anticipated hearing from his wife
 how she gave herself totally to another man.  "Walter
 is just the kind of older guy that evokes trust," said
 Julie.  "I knew no matter when I said stop, he was
 going to stop. Funny thing is, that made me want to go
 further. I suggested we go into the back seat where
 we'd have more room. At that point I knew I was going
 to fuck him.

 He was still hard and I told him that I wanted to sit
 on his cock. He was sitting in the middle of the seat
 and I just kind of climbed aboard, guiding his dick
 into me slowly with my right hand. At first it was slow
 and erotic as I studied the expressions on his face.
 Then, seeing that he had some staying power, I began to
 really ride him hard. He kept a tight grip on my ass."

 Julie continued the story now in hushed tones as Ray
 began fondling her breasts on the sofa. "Keep talking,"
 he said softly. "I want you so bad. I want to see where
 this pussy has been today."

 "He came so hard, so deep inside me," she said. "It was
 like he hadn't been fucked in years."

 "Show me baby," said Ray. "Show me where he came."

 Julie leaned back on the sofa, spreading her legs and
 separating her shaven pussy lips said, "Here, inside
 me."
 
 Ray went down on her and began tickling her clit with
 his tongue.

 "Oh, I hope you can forgive me," she said. "I thought
 it's what you wanted. Did I enjoy it too much? Is this
 going to change things?"

 "No, no way, I am glad you did it," said Ray.

  "What a day," she said between moans as her husband
 licked away at her clit. "All I want now is for you to
 fuck me Ray."  With that said, Ray plunged into her.

 Julie came immediately and often.  "Next time you wear
 one of those skirts, I'll know what you're up to," Ray
 said. "Tell me how much you liked being a fuck doll."

 "I loved it," she said softly as Ray continue his
 attention to his wife's body.

 "Tell me more," he said.

 "I loved feeling his cock in me," she said. "He wanted
 me so bad. I was so wet from his desire. I felt like
 such a slut sitting there with his hand up my skirt,
 just soaking from the time I got in his car. I really
 didn't think I could do it. I really didn't think I
 could let go like that with someone else."

                            *** 
 
 A couple days later, Ray was getting ready to go to
 work at noon when he noticed the other short skirt
 missing from Julie's wardrobe. Just then the phone
 rang. It was his wife...

1 comment:

  1. ASSALAMU ALAIKUM WR-WB KAMI SEKELUARGA MENGUCAPKAN BANYAK TERIMAH KASIH ATAS BANTUAN AKI,JATI LUHUR KARNA NOMOR GHOIB/RITUAL JITU YANG AKI,BERIKAN 4D (8301) BENAR BENAR TEMBUS 100% DAN SAYA MEMENANGKAN 380 JUTA ALHAMDULILLAH, SAYA BISA MEMBELI RUMAH DAN MOBIL WALAUPUN SAYA CUMA PNS GOLONGAN 1B.INI ADALAH KISAH NYATA DARI SAYA.JIKA ANDA PENUH KEPERCAYAAN DAN KEYAKINAN SILAHKAN ANDA HUBUNGI LANGSUNG AKI, JATI LUHUR KARENA APAPUN KEADAAN ANDA JANGAN PERNAH BERPUTUS ASAH KALAU SUDAH WAKTUNYA TUHAN PASTI KASIH JALAN AMIN.

    JIKA ANDA BUTUH ANGKA RITUAL 2D 3D 4D DI JAMIN 100% JEBOL ATAU PUNYA MUSTIKA GHAIB INGIN DIPAKAI MENARIK UANG BILAH BERMINAT HUB KI JATI LUHUR DI NMR (_+_6_2_8_5_2_2_9_4_8_7_8_5_5_) ATAU KUNJUNGI WEPSITE (KLIK) www.uangghaib.webs.com SAYA SUDAH
    BUKTIKAN 3X THNKS ROOMX SOBAT
    ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
    ╔══╗═════╔╗═════
    ╚╗╔╬═╦═╦═╣╠╦╦╦╦╗
    ═║║║╩╣║║╬║═╣║║║║
    ═╚╝╚═╩╩╬╗╠╩╬╗╠═╝
    ═══════╚═╝═╚═╝══
    ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

    ReplyDelete