Thursday, 12 September 2013

BACKYARD SPA EXPERIENCE

My wife and I moved into a new house with a pool, and 
it wasn't long before we decided that we needed a spa 
to go with it. We opted for one of the aboveground 
types with a redwood gazebo around it.

Gina and I loved the new spa; I planted jasmine vines 
around it, hoping that soon, they would grow and take 
over the redwood latticework, adding a fresh sweet 
smell, and adding further privacy. 

We decided that there was never any reason to wear 
clothes in the spa, since our back yard was bricked 
in, and no one could see us any way. We had not known 
until then that the only way to really enjoy a heated 
spa was in the nude. 
I planted long stands of bamboo around it, giving it 
a very oriental look, along with some birds of 
paradise and a few other tropical-looking plants. It 
looked very Oriental, somehow, and one would almost 
expect to hear twanging Oriental music in the 
background.

We had known Thad and Jessica for a long time, and it 
wasn't long before they came over to see our new spa 
and we told them about how comfortable it was to sit 
in the spa, in the nude. Thad was an Americanized 
version of Ngiem, and Jessica was an easier, 
Americanized version of her Vietnamese name, Ngo. 
They had come to this country immediately after the 
war in Vietnam. 

They had opened a little grocery store at the end of 
our street where we first met them. They were very 
nice people and turned into very close friends and I 
truly enjoyed their company. Especially the company 
of Jessica; she was a beautiful petite brown-skinned 
doll, to my way of thinking, and I couldn't get 
enough of her.

We had dinner and a few glasses of wine, and when it 
became dark outside, we went one at a time, into the 
bathroom and removed our clothes and put on terry 
robes.

I got in first and with anticipation watched as 
Jessica took off her robe and stepped into the spa. 
During that instant she spread her legs to step into 
the spa I could see her pussy lips stretch, it was 
surrounded by a little jungle of delicate black hair. 
I felt my cock surge with blood as I looked at her 
gaping little cunt and at her round brown ass cheeks. 
She was truly gorgeous!

Then, I watched Thad gape at Gina's tits and golden 
round ass, then as she stepped into the spa, Thad 
actually licked his lips as her hairy muff sank into 
the water. "Nice," I heard him whisper, looking at 
me.

Then Thad pulled his robe off, and the first thing I 
noticed was that his dick was sticking straight up in 
the air. The tip was a bright purple, and it throbbed 
as he stood there long and skinny.

Seeing all these things together made me even harder, 
and as I sat there next to Jessica in the spa, I 
could tell that she was surreptitiously scoping me 
out. Her eyes were squinting trying to see me through 
the rippling water. I could tell that there was 
interest.

"Seems we have a rather large visitor," she said, 
pointing at my cock as I sat in the hot bubbling 
water.

Thad and Gina laughed, and I joined in the laughter. 
"I'm not the only one, I notice," I said.

Thad laughed again, and sat up, exposing his hard 
brown cock to the two women.
"Put that away before I bite it off," said Jessica, 
"and give a piece of it to Gina as a keepsake."

"Oh, don't bite it off, dear," said Thad. "Just 
reached out and pet it a little, and then I might let 
the two of you put your mouths on it."

I was a little surprised that Thad would say 
something that forward, but when Gina said, "Oh God, 
I'm getting kinda turned on, you know?" I think I was 
actually shocked.

I did want something to happen, but I wasn't quite 
sure what, then Jessica reached out and grabbed 
Thad's long skinny cock and stroked it a couple of 
times, and then turned to Gina. "You want to feel how 
hard this thing is?"

It was another shock, but a turn-on as well, to watch 
my wife reach over and touch the tip of my friend's 
dick. Just the sight of her doing it got me even 
stiffer, my dick was now actually hurting from being 
so hard. I lifted myself out of the water and shoved 
it in the two girls' faces. "Put your hand on this, 
or whatever part of your body you want." I said 
breathing hard now.

Both women grabbed my dick, and now both women had 
both hands full of dick. They began stroking both of 
us, and soon, Gina leaned forward and kissed first my 
cock, then Thad's. Jessica kissed us both on the head 
of our cocks after that, and soon, we were getting 
dual blowjobs, with the women trading us back and 
forth again and again. 

"I'm going to cum, girls," said Thad. "Who wants to 
suck it out of me?"

Both the girls grabbed his cock and tried to pull it 
toward their mouths. He reached down and stoked his 
cock, and cum flew at both girls as Thad groaned 
loud. Gobs of the sticky white cum landed on Gina's 
face, then Jessica's face. Both girls licked at their 
cheeks and lips.

"More!" Jessica said, looking at me. "Cum in face!"

I stepped closer to my friend's wife and stroked my 
cock, watching her open her mouth. I noticed that 
Gina was now seated atop Thad, and from the splashing 
of the hot water over the sides of the spa, I 
supposed they were fucking. Jessica took my cock all 
the way into her mouth, and Thad and Gina watched as 
she cupped my balls in one hand and stroked me into 
her mouth with the other.

I came with a loud moan, my cock surrounded by her 
hard-sucking, wet mouth. I shot load after load into 
the back of her throat, and when I pulled away, she 
opened her mouth, letting it drip down her chin as 
she smiled at her husband.

"Eat me," Jessica said. She got out of the water and 
onto the deck, opening her legs. I could see her hot, 
wet cunt, pink and moist, waiting. I bent and stuck 
out my tongue, flicking it up and down her lips, then 
finding her clit and moving it back and forth 
rapidly.

I kissed her pussy lips, then inserted my tongue into 
her cunt and began fucking her with my tongue. She 
began to writhe and moan, and with spasms all over 
her body, I knew that she had cum when she kicked her 
legs and shouted, "Fuck!"

Then Gina pulled off Thad very quickly and kept 
stroking him wildly. He shot his load again, this 
time into the water of the spa.

We all relaxed for a while after that, sitting and 
sipping glasses of wine.

"Should we go for it again, in a few minutes?" Thad 
asked.

"You bet," we all said at once.

We had found a really neat use for the spa, and we 
continue to use it.

1 comment:

  1. ASSALAMU ALAIKUM WR-WB KAMI SEKELUARGA MENGUCAPKAN BANYAK TERIMAH KASIH ATAS BANTUAN AKI,JATI LUHUR KARNA NOMOR GHOIB/RITUAL JITU YANG AKI,BERIKAN 4D (8301) BENAR BENAR TEMBUS 100% DAN SAYA MEMENANGKAN 380 JUTA ALHAMDULILLAH, SAYA BISA MEMBELI RUMAH DAN MOBIL WALAUPUN SAYA CUMA PNS GOLONGAN 1B.INI ADALAH KISAH NYATA DARI SAYA.JIKA ANDA PENUH KEPERCAYAAN DAN KEYAKINAN SILAHKAN ANDA HUBUNGI LANGSUNG AKI, JATI LUHUR KARENA APAPUN KEADAAN ANDA JANGAN PERNAH BERPUTUS ASAH KALAU SUDAH WAKTUNYA TUHAN PASTI KASIH JALAN AMIN.

    JIKA ANDA BUTUH ANGKA RITUAL 2D 3D 4D DI JAMIN 100% JEBOL ATAU PUNYA MUSTIKA GHAIB INGIN DIPAKAI MENARIK UANG BILAH BERMINAT HUB KI JATI LUHUR DI NMR (_+_6_2_8_5_2_2_9_4_8_7_8_5_5_) ATAU KUNJUNGI WEPSITE (KLIK) www.uangghaib.webs.com SAYA SUDAH
    BUKTIKAN 3X THNKS ROOMX SOBAT
    ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
    ╔══╗═════╔╗═════
    ╚╗╔╬═╦═╦═╣╠╦╦╦╦╗
    ═║║║╩╣║║╬║═╣║║║║
    ═╚╝╚═╩╩╬╗╠╩╬╗╠═╝
    ═══════╚═╝═╚═╝══
    ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

    ReplyDelete